Mr. Jared Onyango graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Arts from University of Nairobi. He works as the Programs Officer in charge of Alego Usonga/ Gem field areas. He is passionate about helping the needy to improve their livelihood. He joined CISS at the beginning of 2014.
More Case studies
- FOOD SECURITY AND HEALTH FESTIVAL DAY SEMEJune 17, 2022
- FOOD SECURITY AND HEALTH FESTIVAL DAYJune 15, 2022
- CISS Women Groups Receive Women Enterprise Fund (WEF) Financial SupportJanuary 24, 2022
- Food Security and Environmental Management FOSEMA project (2020-2023)January 13, 2021
- COVID-19 Responding with Hope CampaignOctober 19, 2020
- Digital Villages – Connectivity ProjectOctober 1, 2020